We Are Always Buying
Here at CoreTCG, we pride ourselves on having the best, most extensive buylist around. If you don't see
something that you want to sell to us, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We
respond to all questions within one business day. No collection is too large or small for us and we are
happy to make offers on anything.
Things to Remember:
* Make sure to put your items in order according to the email. Failure to do this will result in a 20% deduction of your total amount.
* Please do not send any damaged cards. If a card is received in severe damaged condition, we will ship it back at the customer's expense. Any card received in severe played and/or damage condition will be disposed off.
The safest way to ship cards is to put them inside a deck box and then onto a shipping box or padded envelope.
Please DO NOT send cards packaged in any of the following:
Card Sleeves (You can sleeve cards with an individual value of $20 and up)
Top Loaders (Hard Plastic)
9 Pocket Pages
Or any other covering that involves removing the card from a protector. The labor fees incurred by doing so are severe and will DRASTICALLY REDUCE your final payment total.
All orders must arrive within 7 days of the sell to us order being completed.
* We give 20% more in store trade on all non-bulk items. Store trade can be used on all of our single cards and supplies only and may not be used for Sealed Product. Don't see anything you want right now? Don't worry, store trade does not expire so feel free to keep it until you find something you want.
* We do our best to maintain the highest buy prices on the internet. Our buyers are updating our buy
prices every single day to ensure that we are competitive on every single card!
* If you have any questions or concerns about selling cards to us or even just a way for us to improve
our buylist, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help and always strive to
* The MINIMUM amount for any sale MUST meet $20.
How do I sell cards to CoreTCG? (Please Read)
1. You can quickly and easily find the cards you wish to sell by either using our
search bar or by browsing the Products and Cards section to the left of the screen.
Once you've located a card you are interested in selling to us, just add it to your
Sell Cart. Please be aware that you must be in "Selling Mode" to sell cards to us.
2. To Edit your Cart or Checkout, simply click the "View Buylist/Submit" link in the
Cart Summary section.
3. Follow the system prompts to complete your sell order.
4. Wait for the approval email to arrive. After you submit your buylist, we have
to double-check that we want to buy everything at the posted prices. Usually this
takes less than one business day, but please double check this email when it arrives
because sometimes we do make changes.
5. Remember to package your cards securely and in the order that they appear on
your receipt. We don't want your cards to be damaged during shipment and neither
should you, so please take the time to make sure your cards are well packed and
6. Finally, remember to include a copy of your receipt in your package.
7. While we understand that sometimes there are delays in sending cards to us, we
do ask that all buylist submissions sent to us must be postmarked within 5 business days
of their acceptance. After that time, any prices we've offered are subject to change.
8. Please address all buylist submissions to:
319 S. ARROYO PARKWAY #3
PASADENA, CA 91105
9. While we don't require it, we strongly recommend that you purchase tracking and insurance for your
package. Occasionally things do get lost in the mail and we are not responsible for the post office's
mistakes, so in order to protect yourself and your package we do encourage you to spend the extra
couple dollars on both tracking and insurance.
10. We will send an email to you when your package arrives at our facility. Within two business days
you will then receive an email confirming receipt of all your cards and the conditions that they were
received in. Any cards we receive that are less than NM/Mint will be discounted by at least 25% for
Slightly Played and 50% for Played. If you are uncomfortable receiving a reduced price for Slightly Played
and Played cards, please closely inspect the cards you are sending to us beforehand and include a note
or send an email to us stating that you would prefer us to send any non NM/Mint cards back to you at
11. We have employees processing buylists 5 days a week and are normally able to process every single
buy order within one day of receiving it. We pride ourselves on prompt processing and payment of every
buy order that comes in. If you ever have any question about the status of a buylist submission that you
have sent to us, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately!
12. If you want to change your buylist submission for any reason before sending it to us, for instance to
remove a card from the list, please contact us or make a note on the invoice.
Don't see your cards listed? Don't worry, we buy bulk cards too. CoreTCG is currently paying the following
Commons: $0.01 ($10.00 per 1000)
Holographic singles (Main Booster Holos only. Do not include any Structure Deck, Hidden Arsenal, Premium Packs, Exclusive Packs, Legendary Collection 1 or 2, Ra Yellow, Collection tins or Special Edition holos): $0.10
Holographic singles (May include Structure Deck, Premium Packs, Exclusive Packs, Legendary Collection 1 and 2, Ra Yellow, Colletion tins or Special Edition holos): $0.05
Secret Rare singles (Main Booster Holos only. Do not include any Hidden Arsenal, Premium Pack, Colletion tins, Legendary Collection 2, Ra Yellow.):$0.20
Hidden Arsenal Holographic singles: (Super Rare: $0.02, Secret Rare: $0.05)
Ultimate Rare Singles: ($0.35)
Basic Energy Cards: $0.02
Non-Holographic Promos: $0.05
Non-Holographic Rares: $0.01
Reverse Holo Commons/Uncommons: $0.10
Holographic Promos: $0.10
Holographic/Reverse Hole Rares: $0.05
Holographic Energy Cards: $0.35
Ultra Rares(Lv.X, Ex, Prime, Etc.): $1.25
Guidelines For Selling Bulk
1. All cards in bulk orders must be counted and seperated in stacks of one hundred. They must also be separated by category.
2. Please keep in mind that these prices are for bulk cards that are in Mint condition and in English.
3. Bulk is not eligible for the store credit bonus.
4. If these guidelines are not followed, a 20% fee will be deducted from your total.